[Western] Laurie's project

Laurie muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Sun Apr 24 10:04:31 PDT 2005

Hey, guys!  For all those who don't know, I will be paricipating in the March of Dimes Walk America on May 7.  My little sister Rachel Mahagan, was born 3 months premature, so this is a special charity for me.  I am walking in her name.  If you would like to assist me in my efforts to support this wonderful cause, please see my webpage at  www.walkamerica.org/laurierachel
If you would prefer not to donate online, please contact me privately so that I might give you my address and how to make out the check.  Please feel free to forward this email to anyone you think might be interested in helping out.

Thank you for your support!

Laurie Garnes/Lady Muirghein MacKiernan