[Western] Illuminated Threads Guild

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Mon Apr 25 17:58:43 PDT 2005

Greetings!

I wanted to inform you that the inaugural meeting of the Illuminated Threads
Guild, a guild for all interested in textiles/needlearts of the Middle Ages,
is this coming Saturday, April 30, at 10:00am in Big Spring.

Lady Almaith of Trelac will start us on a hand-piecing/hand-quilting project.
This first meeting will be instruction in fabrics, colors, etc., so that we
can go out and purchase our materials for our quilts.  We'll begin cutting and
sewing at the Guild meeting next month.

However, no one *has* to quilt.  These meetings are for all our projects--
bring your weaving, embroidery, or sewing machine and work on garb, whatever
your interests are.

Hope to see you there!

What:  Illuminated Threads Guild meeting
When:  Saturday, April 30, 2005, 10:00am
Where: Big Spring, TX--1st Presbyterian Church, W 7th St & Runnels St

If you need more info, or better directions, please contact me.

Yours,
Lady
Elewys