[Western] Gothic Childrens Activities

Lita Barrall elizabettamoc at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 2 09:04:07 PDT 2005

Greetings,

The time has come again for Gothic Wars! It should be alot of fun for fighters and artisans alike, but we would like to make it fun for the kids too. I have alot of activities planned that are both educational and fun. I do have some rules and such for this year's activities. I am asking that the parents donate at least 30 minutes of time to help out. The only people who are exempt are fighters, and they will need to send someone in their stead. As you may or may not know, the MOC rules have changed and I would like to provide the adequate conditions. However, there is another option. If you donate something that is needed for the activities, you are no longer required to come and spend 30 minutes. We are really trying to make this year's activities unforgettable, so please help. Also, if you don't have children and would like to donate anyway, it would be greatly appreciated. The items currently needed are:

2 old broom or mop handles

spare fabric

4 poster boards

markers

8 big sponges

Also, I am doing small prize baskets for the children. I need enough little trinkets and such to fill 4 small baskets. We are trying for miniature prizes similar to the prize baskets the adults always get.

If you have anything you would like to donate, please respond to me privately at Lantabear87 at aol.com.

In Service to the Children of Ansteorra,
Elizabetta
Western Regional Minister of Children
(Atlanta Barrall)