[Western] Kingdom A&S

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Mon Aug 1 22:30:32 PDT 2005

Kingdom A&S called me and said that she'd like for the next Kingdom Arts
and Science (in February 2006) to be in the Western Region.

The bid needs to be in by 1 September.  Probably about 150 people, need
large indoor meeting place and a couple of private rooms (laurel meeting,
crown hide out). run gate, cleanup, etc.

She also suggested that it be run by a couple of groups, not just one.
Crossrode Keep is interested in co-hosting.  anyone else?

(From the KAS)
>You need staff to run gate, errands, set-up, tear down, etc.
> You do not have to provide feast if you choose not to...there is no
> camping, I do all the prizes.
> We don't need classrooms..this is a gathering of 75 or so artisans
> (usually) that display thier work and are judged. You need a hall big
> enough to hold 40 or so tables and about 4 chairs per table.
> A gym or family life center at a church is perfect.
> I HIGHLY recommend that a couple of groups in the west bid together for
> this event so that we can pull in a number of people from out that way,
> which is my objective here.

Ryah
WR Seneschal