[Western] The Broken Toe is broken

Lord Brother Liston Brounyng brotherliston at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 10 19:35:11 PDT 2005

Greetings to the West,

Due to unfortunate mundane circumstances, the Broken
Toe Tavern will not be on hand for Lady of the Lake I.
 If you are planning on coming to the event and were
looking forward, as I was, to patronizing the Tavern,
please plan to make other arrangements.  My apologies
on behalf of the proprietors of the Tavern.  I know
they had looked forward to serving us all and I look
forward to the next time they will be with us.

Pro Fide,
Lord Brother Liston
co-autocrat

Knight Marshal for The Incipient Shire of Amloch
Argent bearing Red, Blue, Cyan, Twice Thunder of Wooley Distinction, and Harp of Thunder
House Roaring Thunder
Eleventh Title Bard of the Wastelands
Founding member - Assembly of Retarded Donkeys (Bellydancing Battalion)
SOTC