[Western] Fixes for Gothic..The Castle Walls

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 14 06:04:25 PDT 2005

Good Gentels of the west

As many were away,  this past weekend saw Lady Norra and Lord Seanan
laboring to Strengthen the Castle walls for Gothic. As Lady Rowan and
Myself worked on smaller tasks.

 With two more weekends left to work we need avalible hands come and
help us to finish strenthening the fortifications of the wall. so that
we have a strong defendable castle wall.

The wall is currently in Albany at Lady Noreen and Lady Rowans Home
set up in thier Large and Spacious Yard.  there is room for working
and Fighting. we would ask that fighters and marshals come if they
have time this next weekend so we can finish the wall and fix any
potental hazards that the marshals may notice that we do not. So that
the last weekend can be used to finih up any last minute tuch ups.

pictures of the Wall in Progress can be seen at http://kyiare.bebo.com

For Directions to Wall in Albany Tx contact Lady Rowan at  RowanMazey at aol.com

bellow is Lady Rowan's report of the progres made this weekend

--
Simone

>From  RowanMazey at aol.com <RowanMazey at aol.com>

All together now....

 We've been workin on the Castle, all the live long day,

We've been workin on the Castle, just to pass the time away.

Don'tcha wanna see the Castle, it's so cool in the day light.

Don'tcha wanna see the Castle, before the first moonlight.

Yes, folks, we've made progress.  The Castle is standing!  WAHOOO!!!!
The general inspection has revealed... DON DON DONNNNNNNN....... a
still pretty dang good Castle.  The OH MY *insert bleep here* repairs
have been done, however it still needs more bracing, paint, sections,
and some general TLC.  *Cricket remains have been removed, bleck*

Definitely plenty to be done next weekend.  So come one, come all, for
a weekend in Albany, August 20th.

Castle testing is on the menu, so be sure to bring your armor.
Marshals will be checking the Castle over thoroughly.

More in the days to come.  For now, Lady Noreen and I are off to bed
with our heads full of memories of Castle battle scars.  It has so

~Lady RowanMazey & Lady Noreen

Keepers of the Castle Walls