[Western] Dirk's Shirts at Gothic Wars!

Dirk dirkthedead at cox.net
Fri Aug 12 01:08:34 PDT 2005

Unto the (mostly) good populace of the Western Region of Ansteorra,

This year at Gothic I am excited to have a limited number of T-Shirts for sale featuring the (in)famous Black and White Knight, along with a very special shirt remembering one of the Western Region's favorite sons, Master Cadwallader the Crazed.

The Shirts will be $15 each (cash only please) and will be in sizes XL-XXXL.  Other sizes are available through special order at the war.

There will be a very limited number of shirts available, but if they sell well, I will be printing more of them in the future.

$5 from each shirt sold at Gothic War will be donated to the Hospice of San Angelo in memorial of Cad.

Please see the following link to view a preview of the artwork (done by yours truly) for the shirts.  I would very much like feedback privately (dirkthedead at cox.net)  from anyone who would like to buy a shirt.  I must have the orders at the printer in the next couple days, but I do have time to change the order or order more of them if I get a lot of feedback.

Thank you,

Dirk

http://members.cox.net/dirkthedead/shirtspage.shtml