[Western] My Alliance

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 21 19:51:34 PDT 2005

Yes, I have publicly stated that I am on Ruspoli's side.  I cannot undo what has been done.  I do regret that those who were once my friends are now my enemies, but such is War.  No one has forced me into this, there have been no threats made.  I have even been told that the whole shooting incident could be forgotten, if I would just switch sides.  I cannot do this.  I gave my word to Captain Ruspoli that I would stand by his side, and would be loyal to him.  I must keep that word.  I also must be open about my alliance.  I cannot be the person who will stab one in the back while smiling to one's face.  I have for better or worse made my bed, and I will lie in it.  Putting aside the fact that all I have been told might just be a great story, I am still a sucker for the under-dog.  Besides this way is so much more fun.
I remain
In Service to The Dream,
Elizabeth