[Western] My Alliance

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 20:54:16 PDT 2005

No no no!  this can't be true.....you have time to come to your
sences....To stand behind a man who whould  stand against a landed
Baron of the Crown, against the man who is holding the Crowns lands in
fife. my dear freind is siding with a man who sides against Our
Crown.... Your a good ansteorran please don't let his cavaler ways
sway you  any longer....come back to us....I admire the honor of
standing by your word...but Elizableth my friend there has to be a way
out....

Simone

On 8/21/05, Bethany Burke <damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Yes, I have publicly stated that I am on Ruspoli's side.  I cannot undo what
> has been done.  I do regret that those who were once my friends are now my
> enemies, but such is War.  No one has forced me into this, there have been
> no threats made.  I have even been told that the whole shooting incident
> could be forgotten, if I would just switch sides.  I cannot do this.  I gave
> my word to Captain Ruspoli that I would stand by his side, and would be
> loyal to him.  I must keep that word.  I also must be open about my
> alliance.  I cannot be the person who will stab one in the back while
> smiling to one's face.  I have for better or worse made my bed, and I will
> lie in it.  Putting aside the fact that all I have been told might just be a
> great story, I am still a sucker for the under-dog.  Besides this way is so
> much more fun.
> I remain
> In Service to The Dream,
> Elizabeth