[Western] Volunteer Points At Gothic

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 11:12:36 PDT 2005

Removing the Captain Ruspoli Supporter Hat
Putting on the Waterbearer In Charge Hat
Greetings,
When I received my Black Star, there was a flyer enclosed concerning Gothic War.  This Flyer said that there will be points awarded for Volunteering.  Well, for all of you Kianin supporters out there, here is your opportunity to take some the points I will receive for waterbearing away from me.  There are still 2 shift leader positions open, and of course we need people to pass the beverage of life.  This is an important job to be sure.  Gothic War can be very hot and I'd like for us all to make sure that once again we will loose no fighters to the heat.  Drink Plenty Of Water Starting Now.  Get yourself used to being outside in the heat now, before this war sneaks up on you and you melt in the hot sun.  If you are interested in a shift Leader Position please contact me off list at damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com or find me on site, I should be there at the time of gate opening.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Gothic War Waterbearer In Charge
Now I take you back to the Elizabeth Blackthorne Bashing Session already in process.
Putting back on the Captain Ruspoli Supporter Hat

http://mail.yahoo.com