[Western] Volunteer Points At Gothic

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 23 11:29:05 PDT 2005

My lady, it seems that the bashing of you has ended and now we're more
concerned with your mental state of health and want more to help you than to
kill you. We're leaving your conviction up to Their Majesties. The head of
your most honourable and noble household reminded us all of what would
happen if you were to come to harm at our hands. She is right. We should
have thought of it before jumping to the idea of seeing your blood spilled
among that of the black army of Ruspoli. Please allow us to help heal your
poisoned mind.
-Grainne

We built up empires, we STOLE countries, that's how you build an empire. We
built up empires with the cunning use of flags... yeah. Just sailed around
the world and stuck a flag in. "I claim India for Britain!" They're like,
"You can't claim us, we live here. There's 500 million of us." "Well do you
have a FLAAAG?" *sticks out tongue* "We don't need a bloody flag, this is
our country, you bastard!" "No flag, no country! You can't have one! That's
the rules that I've just made up! And I'm backing it up with this gun that
was lent from the National Rifle Assocation." And that was it! -Eddie
Izzard, "Dress to Kill."