[Western] Kainin the Merc

Carados Ruspoli ruspoli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 18 21:34:54 PDT 2005

Oh my good sweet Kainin,

Patriach of a "free company"? How you really must be so smug, fooling these
people as you have. You have had your own scribe boast of your activites.
"Kainin was for a time a force to be reckoned with as patriarch of a
household of mercenaries". I must really commend you for I have never met a
mercenary that worked for free.

Oh, but now you have the "betterment" of your barony in your thoughts, well
isnt that just quant.

Kainin you were a force to be reckoned with but you convieniently try to
bury the truth of who you are and what you have done, once a mercenary,
always a mercenary.

Your have brought this upon yourself. Now it is my time to be the one who is
to be reckoned with, it is my time to stand over the body of some one you
love, it is my time for vengence.

Ruspoli