[Western] We're Working on the Castle wall

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Fri Aug 19 03:08:38 PDT 2005

Hey evereybody

For the next 2 Saterday's Aug  20th, 27th  we will be working on the
castle wall so it can be in ship shop shape for Gothic. The Castle
wall which is under lady Noreens careful care and keeping is getting a
bit of a face life and possibly a new section or two if we can
scrounge up enough cash and manpower.

We could use any able hands that want to help with the annual
maintinace of the wall.  any fighters that want to test the wall and
or Marshals that want to check for any last minut safety hazards
before it is packed up and transported to gothic.

The wall is in Albany texas

Directions
Take your best route to Hwy 180 north of Abaline;
Go East (Not west) to Albany At Greag Street go Left
2nd House on the Left. 724 Greg St.

Note: if you make it outside of town Ooops turn around greg street is
a mile from the eastern outskirts of town

for more info Call 254-485-1620

See ya at the wall

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh
http://kyiare.bebo.com