[Western] Kainin the Merc

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 19 06:56:19 PDT 2005

Unto the dog Ruspoli,

Vengeance? What vengeance do you claim against me?
What wrong have I committed against you? I knew not
your name until you stormed into Bonwicke a few years
ago. You say "it is my time to stand over the body of
some one you love", am I to take this to mean that I
have done the same to you at some point?

War is a brutal art, and I have seen my share of
conflicts in the past, when I was the patriarch of my
free company. However, I remember not any Ruspoli I
have faced before you raised your vile head and
slithered your way to Bonwicke. This sounds to me like
the pleas of a man that knows he is soon to be
defeated and wishes to seek sympathy for the many
crimes that he has so recently committed.

You will be defeated, you will be brought to trial for
your crimes against the Crown and you will find the
justice that you have so surely earned.

In service to Christ and Crown,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke