[Western] 12th night Scribes and illuminators meeding

Simone Ui'Dunlaingh simonemu at gmail.com
Thu Dec 15 07:33:00 PST 2005

Greetings my friends,

I have be selected as the new Western Regional Scribe. I will Officaly
be trading hats with Baroness Orianna at Bonwicke's 12th night.

His excellency has been kind enough to set aside some tables for a
Scribal meeting and Charter painting at 12th night.

I would ask that those individual interested in the Scribal arts Join
me for a meeting as well as group Seneschals.

thinks I would like to cover in the meeting is

1. what the kingdom needs
2. to find out What as a region you would like to see in the way of
the scribal arts.
3. how to promote the arts and educate those interested in Scribes and
illumination.
4. the fomation of scribal guilds int he West
5. The selection of Local Scribal officers

Throughout the day will be charter painting. I will provide some
paints and brushes for those who do not have any. If you have some of
your own bring them to. I will also be providing some starter
information for those new to the Scribal arts.

I am looking forward to seeing you all at 12th night

If you have any questions, comments, sugestions or Ideas please let me know.

--
Simone Ui'Dunlaingh