[Western] Bonwicke's Twelfth Night - CHANGE

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 15 07:55:21 PST 2005

Greetings unto the West,

A change to our Twelfth Night preparations: feast does
not have to be prepaid, so send in your reservations
today.

I have spoken with my stewards and our larders are
full enough that we can prepare the feast without
needing to send for provisions from afar. We know how
tight the coin can be with Yule celebrations, and we
do not wish to discourage anyone from sending word of
reservations for our feast because of lack of coin.
Remember the table is limited to 75, so send word of
your coming as soon as possible.

-------------------------------------

With the defeat of Ruspoli, peace has returned to
Bonwicke and the Western lands. In celebration of this
victory, we have called for a day of tournaments and
feasting. On the seventh day of the new year, Bonwicke
invites you to come and celebrate Twelfth Night in the
grand English style.

The day's activities will include:

Bonwicke's Titled Artisan Competition.

A Challenge Lyst for both chivalric and rapier styles.

A Helm Crest and Decorated Buckler Competition.

Traditional English-style Twelfth Night Feast (limited
to 75).

and much more.

We invite you to view our website for the full
details: http://www.bonwicke.org/twelfthnight.htm

We look forward to sharing our hospitality with you.
Kainin Tepesa & Oriana della Francesca
Baron & Baroness of Bonwicke