[Western] Group in Snyder (egroup)

Eoin mac Dohmnaill cerinicus at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 2 12:57:56 PST 2005

I know many of you are aware that there is a group
trying to form in Snyder. Once again, I need to thank
Lady Ryah for attend our last "populace" meeting. And
George and Byron as well. Anyhoo, if anyone is
interested we have a group at groups dot yahoo dot com
slash groups slash diepekreek. It is a moderated group
and I will have to accept before messages can be sent

As I am in the bonwicke and trelac lists i thought
perhaps i could repay the kindness

eoin