[Western] Wish I had said that

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Wed Jan 5 11:13:00 PST 2005

A college student at a recent USC football game, challenged a senior
citizen sitting next to him, saying it was impossible for their
generation  to understand his. "You grew up in a different world," the
student said  loud enough for the whole crowd to hear. "Today we have
television, jet  planes, space travel, man has walked on the Moon, our
spaceships have visited Mars, we even have nuclear energy, electric and
hydrogen cars, computers with light-speed processing .... and
..uh.." Taking advantage of a pause in the student's litany, the geezer
said, "You're right. We didn't have those things when we were young; so
we  invented them you little twit!   What are you doing for the next
generation??"
 I love senior citizens!