[Western] Info needed

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 12:53:00 PST 2005

Larkin,

I guess I don't understand what you were asking then.
You seemed to be asking if anyone felt that the
request for information was an invasion of privacy, I
responded saying that I did not think that it was and
that Elizabetta was probably not asking as an official
function of her job (ie: the Kingdom MOC told her to
get this information for SCA records) but more than
likely just to get a heads up for the year.

What were you asking?

Kainin