[Western] Info needed

Bethany allasa at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 08:16:26 PST 2005

*ponders*

I would assume that since she's not asking for anything more than the
waivers ask for and that she's doing it in a official sort of
position, it wouldn't be a problem. I'd probably go one step further
and ask for parents' names too, so she knows who belongs to who.

If someone thinks it would be a problem, perhaps they could just send
her a list of how many littles, broken down by age?

 - Allasa, who is just guessing