[Western] Info needed

Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane larkinokane at cox.net
Thu Jan 13 13:33:55 PST 2005

Bethany wrote:

>*ponders*
>
>I would assume that since she's not asking for anything more than the
>waivers ask for and that she's doing it in a official sort of
>position, it wouldn't be a problem. I'd probably go one step further
>and ask for parents' names too, so she knows who belongs to who.
>
>If someone thinks it would be a problem, perhaps they could just send
>her a list of how many littles, broken down by age?
>
> - Allasa, who is just guessing
>
>On Sun, 09 Jan 2005 14:23:49 -0600, Charlie Cain / Larkin O'Kane
><larkinokane at cox.net> wrote:
>

>>My reply is not aimed at you Elizabetta!!!  Please do not take it as a
>>personal affront.  It is not meant to be that at all.
>>
>>Am I the only one to see requests/requirements/demands such as these as
>>an invasion of privacy?
>>
>>Larkin
>>
>>Lita Barrall wrote:
>>

>>>Dearest people,
>>>I am acting MOC of Bonwicke, (hopefully) soon to be
>>>Western Region MOC. I need all senechals of the
>>>western region, or those MOC's to send me a list of
>>>all playing children (anyone under 18). I need mundane
>>>names and ages, as well as Sca names. Thank you very
>>>much.
>>>
>>>Elizabetta of the rom
>>>      ~Humble Traveler~

What she asked for is what she needs to do the job she has volunteered for.
I was out of order in using that as a springboard for a pet peeve of mine:
[That our organization is getting to be too beaurocratic]  which nobody
has commented on.
I am surprised that our Youth Rapier Marshal and Youth Chivalric Marshal
have not requested similar information.
I am sure that they could put it to good use...[HINT: ask Elizabetta for
it.]

Oh, and one other thing. it might be a good idea to tell Elizabetta what
group you are playing with when you send her the names of your minor
children.

YIS
Larkin