[Western] Gothic War

Bethany Burke damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 17:27:32 PDT 2005

Greetings Unto The Western Region,
 HL Rufus has asked me to coordinate the waterbearing eforts for Gothic War, I am in need of 5 gallon water coolers, cutting boards, and serving trays.  If your group has these items and are willing to loan them to us please contact me off list.  I need at least 4 more water coolers and 2 more cutting boards.  As far as serving trays go, the more the better.  I have tables and 1 pavillion and 2 sun shades.  One more pavillion/sun shade would be helpfull.
In Service To The Dream,
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Waterbearer In Charge for Gothic War

http://mail.yahoo.com