[Western] Crescent Wrench

K-L k-l at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 30 11:45:44 PDT 2005

Okay,

This is what happens when one person gets too much on their plate. I was
suppose to coordinate the bi-annual crescent wrench for the western region.
True to my procrastinating nature I waited until the last moment to get this
set up and it has caused me quite a few headaches. The original plan was to
hold Cresent wrench the last weekend of July. This obviously did not happen.
However, being the resourceful person I am (snicker) the new plan is to have
a small meeting coincide with the Aug. Regional Fighter Practice. That's
right, in 1 week at the Lamesa Park Crescent wrench will be held. This will
mainly focus on Gothic with a few classes held in what shade is available.
Honorable Lady Ryah will be teaching a Seneschal's class. While you are
reading this email I will also be coordinating other classes. =D

This is extremely short notice and I apologize for this, but I will be most
grateful to those that attend. If you have questions about Gothic please
come and discuss them with me. I will also have a few "trinkets" for the
upcoming Gothic War to show off.

In summary, A crescent wrench/Gothic meeting will be held August 7th in
conjunction with the Western Regional Fighter Practice at Lamesa City Park.
Start time will be noon till 6. Classes will be offered.

Here is a map to the site if you have not been here before. (If this shows
as multiple lines please copy and paste the full address into your address
bar.)

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address
<http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?formtype=address&searchtype=address&ad
dtohistory=&country=US&location=iH69YJ3cYby9Ct52cg8%2bmuJ4qxLWrxcFdDgv%2b5Uz
fd77kpwhlqT8lI%2b7g5nN6pNdxjKeyP2wyvbPe0aKqfYPbYDWnGINvWU6erZzG%2fHhxtW5v8zx
vZ%2b2B83YkOdbEh8no49LHdCC9Eo%3d>
&searchtype=address&addtohistory=&country=US&location=iH69YJ3cYby9Ct52cg8%2b
muJ4qxLWrxcFdDgv%2b5Uzfd77kpwhlqT8lI%2b7g5nN6pNdxjKeyP2wyvbPe0aKqfYPbYDWnGIN
vWU6erZzG%2fHhxtW5v8zxvZ%2b2B83YkOdbEh8no49LHdCC9Eo%3d

In Service,

Rufus