[Western] July 3rd Western Regional practice

harold harrold at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 28 18:46:41 PDT 2005

Hi Britta,

  Even though I will not be able to fight yet, I was planning on being there.  Probably my Lady with me as she knows how bad I want to get armor back on.  So I guess your count is 2 as of now.

Godfrey

Tiffany Geisendorff <thebrutelyone at yahoo.com> wrote:
 Greetings,

I'm not sure what to do with the practice.  I don't want to conflict with parties and family plans.  If there are enough people who want/can get together Sunday at noon in Lamesa, I'm for it, but we need a head count.  As I have thought more about it, I believe we need to keep it centrally located (gas, time, money,...), but I'm game for whatever works.

What does everyone think?

Tiffany