[Western] July 3rd Western Regional practice

estarkey at camalott.com estarkey at camalott.com
Tue Jun 28 22:17:58 PDT 2005

Y'all are cordially invited out to George's for the 4th of July weekend -
come early and stay late.  or daytrip.  or whatever. (Yeah, Friday thru
Monday).  Take Stink Creek Road exit off of I-20 (it is between exits 251
and 261 - sorry, can't remember the number).  Go north (about a mile i
think) until the road "T"s at the UP railroad.  Go east on CR 109 about 2
city blocks.  George's house will be across the tracks.  Pink house, flag
pole.
 Inside crash space at george's and ryah's (which is about 3 miles west of
George's) for about 10 at ryah's and 5 or 6 at george's.  maybe more, if
we are friendly.  plenty of space to pitch a tent.
 place to shoot off fireworks.  stock tank to cool off in, kiddie rides on
the horses, that sort of out in the country sort of things.  bbq.  bring
stuff to share to eat.

throw pointy things at targets.  shoot pointy things at targets.  hit
people with sticks.