[Western] Illuminated Threads Guild Meeting

jlusk at crcom.net jlusk at crcom.net
Thu May 26 09:39:38 PDT 2005

Greetings!

This is a rather late reminder of the monthly meeting of the Illuminated
Threads Guild this coming Saturday (day after tomorrow, actually <G>), same
place (1st Presbyterian Church, Fellowship Hall, Big Spring, TX), same time
(10:00am).

We're still in the beginning stages on our hand-pieced hand-quilted quilts, so
if you're interested in this project, please come join us.  If you'd rather
bring your own projects to work on, that's great!

Also, please suggest other classes you'd like to see the Guild present, like
inkle weaving and card weaving techniques, blackwork embroidery, etc.  This
Guild is for learning and enjoying our crafts and our fellowship.

If you need more info or directions (like, the Hall is on E 7th St, not W 7th
St, Elewys!), please contact us.

Hope to see you there!

Your friend,
Lady Elewys