[Western] Mendersham Defender

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sun May 29 23:08:22 PDT 2005

My Lords and Ladies,
It has been brought to my attention that at Mendersham defender that Debi
Schroeder, a member of family that would like to join the SCA in Trelac, fed
most of the children that were at the event 1 or 2 meals, and is a little
put out that no one thanked her. I informed her son that I'm sure had the
children's parents known, there would have been gratitude thrown her way. I
would like to thank her personally. She did not HAVE to do this and anyone
else that would be interested in thanking her, her e-mail address is
txsdebi at yahoo.com
-Grainne Kathleen NicPadriag MacDaniel