[Western] Celtic Festival

Curn racerx9 at cox.net
Tue Oct 11 19:41:37 PDT 2005

I am disappointed to announce that the Shire of Adlersruhe's demo for
the Celtic Festival is cancelled for Sunday Oct 16. Since we have been
unable to get in contact with the festivals people for confirmation on
our activities I have decided it would be in our best interest to cancel
the demo instead of showing up without confirmation and have something
go wrong.

For anyone that may have had plans on attending I apologize. We will
still do the History Festival demo on Saturday Oct. 15 as planned.

Curn