[Western] Coronation Offers of Assitance

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 09:33:29 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the list,

We in Crossrode Keep are willing to help out in any way that we can.  We have ideas for site tokens, the ansteorran banners available for lending, and our small group is anxious to work hard to make Their Highnesses Coronation the spectacular event that all of us here in the Western Region know they deserve.  Once the group who gets this bid is named we will be contacting the event steward to formally offer assistance in any way we can.

Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne
Seneschal of Crossrode Keep