[Western] Coronation Offers of Assitance

Tiffany Geisendorff thebrutelyone at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 12 10:47:10 PDT 2006

Greetings,

  Caite, from Trelac, is the coordinator for our Coronation, July 8.  The actual site has not been finalized, but we are wanting to share this special time with the region by incorporating as many groups and individuals into the plans, as there are needs.  It will be a few weeks before we will have a set plan, but please contact Caite for more info as we have it.

  Thanks to everyone for your time and support,
  HRH Britta