[Western] Blacklake meeting - hospitaller question

sweber at nmt.edu sweber at nmt.edu
Wed Dec 6 20:12:42 PST 2006

Hi
 I was wondering if there was going to be a populous meeting this Sunday
in Blacklake (I'm thinking that I saw somewhere that it was on the 2nd
Sunday of the month, at the Barnes and Noble) If it is going to happen,
what time does it start, and is it in costume?
 Also, we are planning on making 12th night our first event in the region.
It will also be my husband's first ever event, and I was wondering if
there was a hospitaller in Blacklake that had some loaner costumes? (if
not....I guess I better get sewing!)

Thanks!
THL Siubhan