[Western] 12th night

muirghein muirghein at plaiddragon.net
Thu Jan 5 05:13:49 PST 2006

Well, it’s starting to look like I won’t be able to make it this weekend.
Unfortunately, no one is able to stay with my dogs & I haven’t heard from
anyone who will let me bring any of them (or for that matter, anyone who
still has any crash space, at all).  I would need to bring (minimum), my
Irish Setter, as she requires special food & doesn’t behave well when left
outside at night. I may also be bringing my sister & her 2 boys & or Gabriel
(Thomas).  We could bring our own beds.  I would appreciate any help I can
get.  Thanks!

Muirghein