[Western] 12th night

Kristy kristyandelong at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 5 10:45:35 PST 2006

which nights and how does the setter feel about cranky cats?

  Kristy

muirghein <muirghein at plaiddragon.net> wrote:
                Well, it’s starting to look like I won’t be able to make it this weekend.  Unfortunately, no one is able to stay with my dogs & I haven’t heard from anyone who will let me bring any of them (or for that matter, anyone who still has any crash space, at all).  I would need to bring (minimum), my Irish Setter, as she requires special food & doesn’t behave well when left outside at night. I may also be bringing my sister & her 2 boys & or Gabriel (Thomas).  We could bring our own beds.  I would appreciate any help I can get.  Thanks!

  Muirghein