[Western] Congratulations to your Newest officer

HL Chiara Francesca vscribe at ansteorra.org
Sat Mar 25 21:59:14 PST 2006

Please forward to your TRELAC mailing list for me as I am not a member.
Thank you! :)

Greetings unto the Populace of Shire of Trelac,

It is my distinct pleasure and honor to announce that you have a new Virtual
Scribe to administrate the Shire website. Congratulations goes
to Ldy Muirghein MacKiernan. We offer our thanks and appreciate to
all past virtual scribes of the Shire website and look forward to the
continuation and improvement of the beauty and standards that have been set.

In Fealty to Their Stellar Majesties Ansteorra,
HL Chiara Francesca Arianna d'Onofrio
Kingdom WebMinister, Ansteorra
vscribe at ansteorra.org