[Western] Regional Fighter Practice THIS SUNDAY!!!

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 28 09:57:26 PST 2006

Greetings,

  Just a friendly reminder that this Sunday, April 2nd, will be the monthly Regional Fighter Practice, in Lamesa. Come and fight. We had a pretty good turn out last month, let's try to top that this month. Having said that, I will be unable to attend, as that day is my Lady Wife's birthday. However, I will be there with you in spirit.

  Until Next Time,

  William