[Western] Regional Practice

Cameron Cook bonwickejester at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 9 10:47:38 PDT 2006

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it this time. Perhaps the others will be able to come out, but I don't know for sure. Have fun without me (but not too much, I get jealous easily)!

  William

muirghein <muirghein at plaiddragon.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                 That was my original plan, but it met with enough resistance, that I tabled the idea. I do understand the concern, because it is a 6 hour drive from one end of the region to the other. Lamesa is the most central location. If the folks from Bonwicke would be willing to meet us in Mendersham, I’d be willing to change it. They’re the only ones who show on a regular basis. Was there anyone else who was planning to show?

  Muirghein