[Western] Adlersruhe Big Yearly Demo

Dean Self racerx9 at cox.net
Sun Sep 17 16:53:02 PDT 2006

Saturday October 21, 2006

Every year our group has had the privilege in participating at the
Fannin Middle School History Festival. We are one of the favorites that
the students and teachers enjoy. The demo begins at 8am and usually ends
about 2pm. We normally have a schedule for the day, we not only do our
fighting demonstrations but we also do a history presentation over
several topics so that the students can walk away learning something
from the small part we play. We would be honored to have anyone from The
Western Region that would be willing to come and be apart of our biggest
annual demo, it usually receives media attention from the news stations
and the local papers.

The next day, Sunday, we may have an opportunity to do a small demo for
The League of Celtic Nations which will also have a lot of public and
media attention but as of right now we are not certain we will do the
Celtic Festival.

We will be having a cookout following the History Festival Demo for
everyone who comes and we would also love to invite you all to spend the
night with us and have some fun at an evening revel. We would like to
provide crash space for anyone wanting to stay the night as well.

Please contact me either by phone or email if you think you may be able
to come and give us a hand and I can give or send you directions to the
school.

Thank you all so much,

Curn
racerx9 at cox.net