[Western] Adlersruhe Big Yearly Demo

Elaine Starkey estarkey at camalott.com
Sun Sep 17 17:41:40 PDT 2006

what time and place?
ryah
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dean Self
  To: western at lists.ansteorra.org
  Sent: Sunday, September 17, 2006 6:53 PM
  Subject: [Western] Adlersruhe Big Yearly Demo

  Saturday October 21, 2006

  Every year our group has had the privilege in participating at the
  Fannin Middle School History Festival. We are one of the favorites that
  the students and teachers enjoy. The demo begins at 8am and usually ends
  about 2pm. We normally have a schedule for the day, we not only do our
  fighting demonstrations but we also do a history presentation over
  several topics so that the students can walk away learning something
  from the small part we play. We would be honored to have anyone from The
  Western Region that would be willing to come and be apart of our biggest
  annual demo, it usually receives media attention from the news stations
  and the local papers.

  The next day, Sunday, we may have an opportunity to do a small demo for
  The League of Celtic Nations which will also have a lot of public and
  media attention but as of right now we are not certain we will do the
  Celtic Festival.

  We will be having a cookout following the History Festival Demo for
  everyone who comes and we would also love to invite you all to spend the
  night with us and have some fun at an evening revel. We would like to
  provide crash space for anyone wanting to stay the night as well.

  Please contact me either by phone or email if you think you may be able
  to come and give us a hand and I can give or send you directions to the
  school.

  Thank you all so much,

  Curn
  racerx9 at cox.net