[Western] Adlersruhe Big Yearly Demo

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 09:53:00 PDT 2006

Replying for Centurion Curn by re-posting his original
message with the pertinent information highlighted
with *** (my Yahoo mail won't let me underline, bold
or etc.):

------------------------------
***Saturday October 21, 2006***

Every year our group has had the privilege in
participating at the ***Fannin Middle School***
History Festival. We are one of the favorites that the
students and teachers enjoy. ***The demo begins at 8am
and usually ends
about 2pm.*** We normally have a schedule for the day,
we not only do our fighting demonstrations but we also
do a history presentation over several topics so that
the students can walk away learning something from the
small part we play. We would be honored to have anyone
from The Western Region that would be willing to come
and be apart of our biggest annual demo, it usually
receives media attention from the news stations and
the local papers.

The next day, Sunday, we may have an opportunity to do
a small demo for The League of Celtic Nations which
will also have a lot of public and media attention but
as of right now we are not certain we will do the
Celtic Festival.

We will be having a cookout following the History
Festival Demo for everyone who comes and we would also
love to invite you all to spend the night with us and
have some fun at an evening revel. We would like to
provide crash space for anyone wanting to stay the
night as well.

****Please contact me either by phone or email*** if
you think you may be able to come and give us a hand
***and I can give or send you directions to the
school.***

Thank you all so much,

Curn
racerx9 at cox.net