[Western] Gothic Wars Troll - Volunteers?

Kathryn Childress safiye1 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 20:14:54 PDT 2007

Hello Western Region:

Gothic Wars is fast approaching. At the Autocrats request, I will be
handling troll for this event. I will need assistance. The anticipated troll
schedule is listed below. Two people will be needed for each timeslot. If
you are interested in assisting at Gate, please email me privately at
safiye1 at hotmail.com with the times you are interested in and an email
address or phone number I can reach you at for later confirmation. I would
appreciate your responses no later than Wednesady 8/22/07 so that I may
arrange the schedule and seek out more help if needed.

Thank you all for your time and I'll see you at Gothic.
Baroness Safiye
Regional Treasurer

Friday
Noon - 2pm