[Western] Gothic Wars Troll - Volunteers?

HE Chiang chiang at nts-online.net
Tue Aug 14 21:00:39 PDT 2007

Speaking of volunteers, we have several other positions that we could use
filling. Water bearers, List people, marshals out the wazoo (technical
term), various and sundry other things to get done. Can not promise much
other than our gratitude and if you help out, we promise not to beat you up.
Chiang,
Gothic Autocrab