[Western] Call for Waterbearers at Gothic

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 16 20:29:21 PDT 2007

Greetings,
  I am sending out this missive at the request of Baron Chaing, event Steward for Gothic War, just 2 weeks and 1 day away.  I am looking for a person willing to coordinate the Light Field waterbearing for both days, or two people to do it one day.  Also looking for volunteers to waterbear both fields.  If you are interested please contact me off list.  If you are worried about authorization the Kingdom Waterbearer will be on site to grant this with a hands on class.

  This is a call for sevice to your Kingdom, and to the fighters who are fighting for your cause.

  In Service to the Dream,
  L.Elizabeth Blackthorne