[Western] Western Digest, Vol 16, Issue 4

Quill gray.quill at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 16:49:55 PDT 2007

I for one have never had a problem resting comfortably on a Laurel; there's
something to be said for being travel-sized (and possessed of irresistible
charm).

Comes now to mind the refrain of some hymn...

This is my Laurel's world: I rest me in the thought
that though reinvented all these things are documented
and by hand are such wonders wrought.

>.<

/|\ Quill, who was just on his way out...

--
In service to The Dream,
Cuillioc "Quill"  /|\