[Western] Champions For Children Map

rizardo dartusio rizardodartusio at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 4 20:02:54 PST 2007

I think our autocrat is referring to the end, not the beginning of our event.  The event will officially start at 10 am when the stores open, but those who get there later will be more than welcome.  The event will end before dark, which allowing for the parade should put us at the revel at between 7 and 8 pm allowing for people to get dinner on the way.  Of course, I could be wrong, I'm not the autocrat, just the hospitaler.  Look forward to seeing you.

Rizardo