[Western] Guild Day

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Sat Jun 2 17:34:23 PDT 2007

I want to invite one and all to another guild day to be held at my home on the 23rd of June starting at 10 am.  We  plan on doing Pysanky.

We still have stain glass set up if any one is interested that did not get to attend in May.

I have many different books overing different item as well.

I will also be bottleing my liqueur that day.

I will be serving a turkey for dinner and the rest will be potluck.  I will have sandwiches for lunch.

Please bring a chair, what you wish to drink and something for the potluck dinner.

HE Anastasiya and Sir Max