[Western] Guild Day

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Sun Jun 10 11:53:26 PDT 2007

I wanted to remind people that on the 23rd of June Max and I once again open our home to any wishing to learn different art forms and skills.  We have many references that you may look at and Max will be glad to help with armour, fighting and catapult design.  I will help with garb, pavillians, and period foods.  But the main focus this guild day will be on pysanky.  If you want to learn stain glass we still have that option as well.
Do not forget that for events in the region this month we have for house Thunder our Nasty tourney.  Which I;m sorry too say I will not be able to attend since I work each morning on the 16 th and 17 th, also that weekend will be Adlershrue Passe d Armes held at Tulia.  Then on the last weekend will be Crossrode's event held at Sweetwater Lake.

Hope to see you come and learn a different skill at each and every event.

HE Anastasiya