[Western] Guild July

Ann Milliron gam at door.net
Sun Jun 24 18:21:14 PDT 2007

I wanted to invite one and all to Sir Max's and HE Anastasiya home on the 21st of July for another guild day.  The last to have been great fun and I have learned a lot.

I have been informed that the Barony of Bonwicke will be having a demo that day.  So if you want to get out of the weather at some point and learn something about period feast you are more than welcome to come to our home.  We will be doing some finger foods that are great for the list field when the fighting is going but the fighters need something light to help them make it to the next bout.
We will start at 11am for all those interested.

See you at the next guild day!!

HE Anastasiya