[Western] June 23rd guild Day

gam at door.net gam at door.net
Sat Jun 23 16:14:54 PDT 2007

Over the past week Francios and I have been playing with natural dyes.  We had a blast.  For convience we used food coloring dyes to make the process quicker to day.  But we did some compareing of eggs to each other.  I really like doing these.  To bad I'm not an artist but I sure enjoyed myself.  The last two pix's are of mine and my daughter Tabi doing the period coloring of pysanky eggs.  To bad you missed it.  We are off to eat way to much fresh corn on the cobb with garlic and onion and way too much butter and a turkey that I have been cooking all day with fresh fruits cooked with it.

HE Anastasiya

You're invited to view these photos online at KODAK EASYSHARE Gallery!
Just click on View Photos to get started.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8rqwrsrb.7bs3vf5b&x=0&h=1&y=xv4ecb
If you'd like to save this album, just sign in, or
if you're new to the Gallery, create a free account. Once you've
signed in, you'll be able to view this album whenever you want
and order Kodak prints of your favorite photos.

Enjoy!
Instructions: Click view photos to begin. If you're
an existing member you'll be asked to sign in. If not, you can
join the Gallery for free.
http://www.kodakgallery.com/Register.jsp

Questions? Visit http://help.kodakgallery.com.

EASYSHARE Gallery Customer Service
Phone: (800) 360-9098
Outside the US and Canada: (512) 651-9770

If you cannot see the links above, copy and paste the
following URL directly into your browser:
http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=8rqwrsrb.7bs3vf5b&x=0&h=1&y=xv4ecb