[Western] Passa de Arms

Schalles, Francis francis.schalles at ttuhsc.edu
Mon Jun 18 05:46:06 PDT 2007

Ave to all!

Having attended Passa de Arms in Tulia this Saturday, I found the spirit
of the Dream alive and well!
The people were warm and welcoming, the site pleasant, and very suitable
for a large event.

We came together as fellow SCA'ers to have a wonderful time and to share
ideas and observations
of how to better our experience in the Western Region. If you did not
attend, you missed the start
of grassroots movement to create a new event that is aimed at just
having fun. I feel sure that you will
hear more about this soon. Watch for something in October!

I personally salute the dedicated people of the Shire of Adlersruhe that
put on this wonderful event
this weekend!  Thanks for a great time and good memories. Well done!!!

In Service to the Dream,
Francois de Lion
Equinox Herald,
Western Region Herald