[Western] Redarding the last...

hippiechickmama at aol.com hippiechickmama at aol.com
Fri Mar 23 06:59:55 PDT 2007

I am ever so grateful to find that I am not the only poor soul whose typos tend toward the humorously embarrassing.

I am always up for a good laugh, intended or not.  Next time you typo, claim it was on purpose to see if anyone was actually reading your missive.  :)

YIS,

Beornwyn aet Defenascire
Barony of Bonwicke